Question: • What is it like to be an medical engineer?

Keywords:

1. I love it. It’s a really interesting area to work in. You have to be good at all the sciences as it is a field where all of them come together – you have to be a good engineer and one who understands exactly how the body works. I work in a team of people from every kind of scientific background and we all have to understand at least the basics of what each other is doing.

Everything I get to do is right at the cutting edge of science – I am able to do things that have never been done before and that feels pretty cool.
    I know that if we succeed, it could make a real difference to people who are currently suffering and that does give you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Aside from all of that, its a great career to be in – there are lots of well paid jobs and not enough people to fill them.

0

Comments